Social Media & Account Specialist
Reporting to the Chief Idea Officer, the Success Specialist will be part of a dynamic and growing team. The focus of this role is to manage our clients’ marketing and success, generate ideas, communicate with clients weekly, post content and promote the clients’ brand.
- Manage clients’ Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and other social media platforms.
- Monitor reviews and the online reputation of your clients.
- Ensure consistency and growth of online activities, community engagement, and outreach for your client’s business.
- Create, send, and track email campaigns.
- Engage with prospects while collaborating with the entire eateria team.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are comfortable with making outbound telephone calls, and have prior experience with customer service.
- You have a degree in Communications, English, Marketing or a related discipline.
- You have food service experience.
- You possesses exceptional English writing skills, bordering on perfection.
- You excel at research and are tech-savvy.
- You have work experience or training in advertising, PR, online marketing, retail sales, customer service/care, or a similar field.
- You are an avid social media user and know how to create, send and manage email marketing.
- You know something about HTML or how to edit emails.
- You understand Social Media Marketing.
- You demonstrate creativity and have documented engagement in social media.
- You have the judgment and discretion to identify threats and opportunities in user generated content sites.
- You are able to work individually on a project or in a highly collaborative team environment.
- You are eager to meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility.
- You have outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines.
- You are willing and able to work a flexible schedule and do what it takes to achieve superior results.
- You have a sense of urgency.
- Being bilingual or multi-lingual, considered a valuable asset.
- Sense of humor, Zen-attitude and optimism required.
A few final notes:
- Our office is located in a co-working space – www.workatclaim.com
- We have cool office perks – ping pong, fitness center, swimming pool and hot tub
- We offer a competitive salary of $27- $35K and possibility of bonus based on clearly defined success metrics.
Does this sound like you? Send us your resume and cover letter at email@example.com to apply! Please include the job title and your name in the subject line.